The Tudor Door Company has launched a brand-new catalogue showcasing its vast range of internal and external doors.
Featuring striking imagery, the catalogue details the different types of products and finishes available to customers across the residential, commercial, leisure, education sectors, as well as personal needs.
All Tudor doors are designed and manufactured by its in-house team and can be supplied in a variety of different sizes to meet specific fire, acoustic, and security requirements.
Tudor Door Company said: “Our new catalogue showcases the wide variety of styles, finishes and colours we can offer using our advanced manufacturing techniques and technologies.
“There is also a technical guide and an overview of our company, outlining our approach and commitment to supplying the highest quality products.”
Ranges featured in Tudor’s new catalogue include the:
- Natura Crown: A veneered door range made with crown cut natural wood and a satin finish.
- Natura Quarter: A veneered door range made with quarter cut natural wood and a satin finish.
- Alpine: A veneered door range made with attractive engineered-wood lacquered with a satin finish.
- Lacque: An invincible lacquer door range with seamless finishes.
- Folie: A seamless foil door range available in a wide selection of finishes.
- Continuous Pressure Laminate (CPL): A tough laminate door range that is non-porous, smooth and hygienic, available in a wide selection of finishes.
- Raised and Fielded: A handcrafted door range with contemporary and traditional finishes and with the option of mouldings.
- Smartfit Door set: High performance doors, factory fitted with all components enabling quick and simple installation.
- Prestige Door set: Made to order, a high specification door set supplied complete with matching frame and architraves.
In addition to the products listed in the catalogue, Tudor also has the design and manufacturing capabilities to meet customers’ bespoke requirements.
To view the catalogue, please click here: https://bit.ly/2Yn60Kk